For those of you who are planning St. Patrick’s Day celebrations this weekend, I thought I’d do a quick round-up of all my St. Patrick’s Day-related entries. Click on the links below to read more:
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Soda Bread
- Fruit Rainbow
- A couple of cute lunches: Over the Rainbow and Shamrock Sandwich
- Shamrock cookies — just put 10 drops of green food coloring into the batter for these sugar cookies and use a shamrock-shaped cookie cutter to make adorable treats
- St. Patrick’s Day Oreo Pops
- An easy, fun kid’s drink: Mix a drop or two of green food coloring into a cup of lemonade and add a green straw. Done!